Heartbeat - Terracotta - Modal Hijab
What It Stands For :
- Being uncomfortable allows for growth
- Understanding your bravery may not match the next person’s - & that's OK.
- This scarf reminds me to take that leap of faith more often, wherever & however I can
Meaning Behind the Hijab :
This hijab inspires growing in your own way, challenging yourself in a way that gets your adrenaline going- your heart racing.
It can be as simple as go out and eat alone at a cafe, or as grand as jumping out of an airplane & sky diving. Whatever it is, however “small” it may seem to the next person, it’s your step.
Own it. Celebrate it - because it's your growth.
About Modal : This Modal hijab is the ideal material for every hijabi’s collection. We know how stressful it can be to wear a hijab that isn’t comfortable, which is why we’ve chosen this lightweight, easy-to-wrap fabric. The perfect balance of style, comfort, and ease makes our modal an excellent choice for hijab. It’s effortless to wrap - and looks fabulous worn!
- Features: Easy to wear + style. Our lightest and most durable fabric yet.
- Material: 100% Rayon
- Type: Rectangle Hijab.
- Size: 30 X 70 inches.
- Wash cold & separate only
- Recommended to hand wash
- Machine wash on delicate cycle only
- Air dry
- Iron inside out on low
Return Policy :
Our customer's satisfaction is important to us. That's why we have a 30 day return policy. Simply email us with your order number to return.